7.27.2010

Timeeee to share








It's time to share the nEw Zealand 's photos------

1
2
3
= This is the place I like the most =

Let's go to "Arrow Town"(Queen town) to have funsss !
= the Water IS SO cool = **aiksss

have sOME Shot here ! 



                             ----------------POst someeee letter to oversea's  buddy ------------
post ! post !




 If next time have chance, I will go again.... with you!  **heeh** 

tis pic is took by my lovely cousin --tracy !
--- But I had forgotten y I smile so happy d ---

at THE same time I met a dog named "boo boo"d...golden is so cute !



Looook here and smileeeeeeeeeeeeee , galssssssssssss = cheeseeeeeee
and tis the first time I post my curly hair picture...**







feelsssss GoOD When lying down on the grass ><"

Break time now!!!








*smelly*... can't breathe !Help!!!


----kiwi's place----


To be continued......

2 comments:

  1. 哇塞~~~~太漂亮了!!!!
    我要去我要去~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 很漂亮吧!告诉你 下次我们可以一起去!...超级享受的
    不去纽西兰 人生会有遗憾哟!!我们一起去!一起去!一起去!
    嘻嘻…………^^

    ReplyDelete