8.15.2010

Basketball ? Are u Sureeeeee




Basketball? me ? 
basketball = me ( tis formula is wrong)
I dunnoe how to play basketball.
But first time got friends invited me to play with them.
 Cant believe?
But yesterday I tried to play and the consequences was I got sun burnnnnnn.
Damn pain d.... I have to take bath slowly ,wear shirt slowly ,everything gotta be slowly, 
and the worst is sleeping also will make me pain!
OH my god , cant stand for it anymore !
I swear I wont play basket ball in the afternoon again,
I hate the pain. 
I hate my skin became dark.
I hate all the things when I got sun burn
HELP !
When my skin will recover d?
When ??
Can it be faster ?
But I really appreciate chin chun chun who gave and helped me to apply the gel,
help to to release the pain!
............thanksssssssssssssssssss........

Although I got sun burn, but yesterday really funssssssss.
But I was quite curious about 1 thing, y only me got the sun burn?
not fairrrrrrrr.... I remembered  I used the umbrella.
^__________________^ 


Gap guy, Jaeeeeee, zhenhui, xinhui !
All the people played very well .
Well done!!!
<3 

I Have Funssssssss 2!
But no more afternoon next time ...







2 comments:

  1. haha my dear wansan!!!
    you play basketball?!
    i miss you so much,take care ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 没想到吧!嘻嘻,我自己也没想过~ 不过还是最想和你打的!你自己要好好照顾自己的~
    想你哟~

    ReplyDelete