12.01.2010

TAIWAN, I'm coming !




I finally booked my flight ticket ,Finally!
TAIWAN, I ,m coming soon!

Jia wei,I 'll reach taipei at 8 of dec !
THE MOST happy thing is I can meet uuuuuu. 
I miss u badly.

Manjia,Joane,Jian hui,Ongshienchong,Pinchian,Mahye,
I can meet you all asap. 
Omg, I cant imagine!
oh my dear, 
everything is real,
manjia, I can company u go study.
manjia and jiawei, we can shopping and eating.
I want buy shoes.
I want buy clothes.
I want buy notebooks.
I want buy Christmas present.
I want take many photos.
I want.I want.I want.


Taipei, I love you so much.

chongwansan,please dont be crazy, 
remember that the mission you go taiwan.
OH,gosh! I have to become babysitter for my little cousin.
but anyway, sure have funs.
HOORAY!
I am very happy !
HAPPY!

GOT ANYONE HAPPY WITH ME!?


1 comment:

  1. haha!!!!yeah!!!!!!
    哈哈我現在有心花怒放的感覺XDDDD
    很開心超開心 你終於來了 yes!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete