6.26.2011

you made my day

DAY: sat
PEOPLE: weejeejia & chongwansan
DESTINATION: katong & east coast park

---------------------------------------

o----k! we depart now.



Our first destination is KATONG !
Because there have our favorite katong laksa and otak. yummz!
weejeejia, ho jia bo?!
===========================================================
EAST COAST PARK, we are coming!


 *excited*.
















I love this picture.
I laugh.
you laugh.
we all laugh like no tomorrow.


























I feel so happy to be with you,weejeejia.
you made me feel free like a bird.
no sadness.
no panic.
but...jeejia said I like a angry bird in the middle of the photo?LOL!
























from these pic,
we could see weejeejia style & my style apparently.
SHE is lady-look;me is funny-look.I feel happy thou:p


 I hope you & me could smile anytime anywhere like today :))
*like*
 

We two wanna pee but WHERE is the toilet ? 
please, HELP ! we could not tahan le.
Hee:)) a weird post we have.


 OUR journey to the end. ----- thank you weejeejia. *happy mood*
 you must come s'pore find me again. 
 I love you , weejeejia. 


 you made my day like a rainbow *LOVE*





2 comments: